Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Saying Goodbye

Unfortunately, we had to say goodbye to friends and family in Utah:( We already miss them so much and wish that we could have brought them all with us.

Our adorable nephews. (Pictures stolen for Cari's Facebook, thanksi:)

Cute Luke gave me pretzels with whipped topping on them for Mother's Day . So sweet of him. 
Look at our cute nephew. Uncle B.J. taught him this little trick. 



At our last visit at Pop's we roasted marshmallows. 

We had a lot of fun experimenting by throwing random items in the fire such as donuts and eggs. Quite entertaining.

My Uncle Rick, Aunt ChaRee, and my awesome cousins came to Salt Lake to the Olive Garden. They are so much fun! Thanks for stopping by for dinner!



We really are missing all of our family and friends. We are grateful for all of the people we were able to spend time with before we left. I am terrible at taking pictures so I apologize that I did not get pictures of all the people we got to spend time with. We love all of you and miss you. Please come and visit us in California!!

No comments:

Post a Comment