Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Random Happenings of 2013

Random happenings of 2013!

Shelley's Graduation

This year my awesome cousin and one of my best friends, Shelley, graduated with her Master's Degree in Accounting from Brigham Young University (the top program in the U.S.). As you can tell I am so proud of her and am not ashamed to brag!



Poor Shelley, I dragged her all around the campus to get pictures. 

My signature picture:)

Third Anniversary

In May B.J. and I celebrated our third anniversary. We decided to celebrate by taking a break from packing and spend a relaxing day together in Salt Lake. 

We decided to celebrate by paying tribute to Salt Lake since we would be moving soon.

We had a picnic at a park overlooking the Salt Lake Valley.


View of the University of Utah.


The last three years have flown by! I can't believe we already have celebrated our third anniversary! I am so lucky to have B.J. He is so patient with me and does sooo much to help our family. I am grateful to have such a wonderful husband. 



No comments:

Post a Comment