Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Christmas

This year we bought our first Christmas tree! B.J. amused me and supported me in spending money to buy Disney Christmas decorations for our tree.




On Christmas day we spent the morning alone, opening our gifts together.


Later that day my friend, Ginger, came by as well as the missionaries. We really did have a lot of fun, I guess too much because I didn't even take any pictures...... The next day pops came with his friend. We of course spent time at Disneyland, again no pictures. Sorry this is a lame post, but I had to share my Disney decor.

I will make up for the lack of Christmas pictures by posting some Christmas pictures from Disneyland.






To make up for the lame post here is a picture for your enjoyment.


This is how we celebrate Christmas in Cali. Notice the shirtless man on the roof with the snowman decoration.






No comments:

Post a Comment