Monday, September 16, 2013

B.J.'s 26th Birthday

B.J. turned 26 this month (what an old fart)!

We celebrated by doing B.J.'s favorite thing, watching movies and playing games on his iPad ALL day. That weekend we literally only left our room to eat, otherwise we were being totally lazy and watching movies.
His favorite cake, better than 'you know what' cake
Since we were lazy on his actual birthday weekend the next weekend I wanted him to be able to decide on an activity to do. So we went where else... Disneyland. Sorry if you are sick of my Disneyland pictures, but you will just have to deal with it.

Disneyland is all decked out for Halloween already. 

B.J. with his birthday pin and ice cream. If you get ice cream at the Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street get the cookies and cream. AMAZING. 


We got our fortunes told my Esmeralda on Main Street. 




I want you to read the 'prophecies' below and just guess which one is mine and which is B.J.'s prophesy.




For those of you who know how lucky and perfect B.J. is this is an easy guess. But for those of you who don't know B.J. his 'prophesy' is the first one pictured. Seriously Esmeralda's good. When I got my card I was reminded of my awful luck I have been having. Two car accidents in the last two month both of which I was rear ended and both of which the responsible party drove away. BOOO. Karma will get 'em. I am extremely grateful no one was seriously hurt and my dear old car has little damage from it but I digress. Anyways so then comes out B.J.'s card and I could not help but laugh. I won't complain I undoubtedly benefit from his luck and perfection.

We had an awesome time at Disneyland and it was a perfect day for B.J.'s birthday. We started out at Splash Mountain where we went in the single rider's line twice and both times got to ride together. I kind of felt bad for the people that were waiting in line for forty minutes and we rode twice within the amount of time they were waiting in line. But that feeling of guilt went away fast. Later in the evening we went on Grizzly Rapids in California Adventure. We went after the sun had gone down so not many people were in line so we got our own raft which was so fun. We then had dinner in Downtown Disney where we were seated with a perfect view of the fireworks from Disneyland. It was a perfect Disneyland trip in celebration of his birthday!

Our own raft. 

Get it? He's my 'record catch'! (I know cheese-o-rama)

No comments:

Post a Comment