Sunday, September 1, 2013

Scott's Visit and St. George

B.J.'s brother Scott and a few of his friends came and stayed with us while they partied it up in Cali! The boys spent a lot of time at the beach playing volleyball, surfing, and swimming. Before Scott planned his visit B.J. and I had reserved tickets for the Price is Right. Luckily when the boys decided to come there were still tickets available and we were all able to go. I had mixed feelings about going to the show. I had prepared my whole life for the moment of being on the Price is Right and dreamed about the day I would go on my 18th birthday. I would watch it every morning in the summer and had a notebook I would write my guesses for the prices (Nerd alert!). However, my dreams were shattered when Bob Barker retired and Drew Carey took over. I was still excited and it ended up being a ton of fun, besides the four hour wait to get in. I also can now say that I approve of Drew Carey being the new host because he was HILARIOUS. Unfortunately, none of us got called up....boooo. The bright side is that when you don't get called up you know that you are not a complete lunatic because they mostly pick the crazies with only a few exceptions.

Yep, so this is the only picture I got of Scott and his friends. This is them waiting in line for the Price is Right. There were only four of them, the boy on the far right with the thumbs up kind of just attached himself to Scott and his friends. So that was nice of Scott to let him join the group....he was interesting.


B.J. and I waiting for the Price is Right. 

Last weekend we went to St. George for my aunt and uncles' farewell. They will be serving a mission in South America. I am so proud of them and know they will do an amazing job! We had such a fun time getting back together with my dad's side of the family. Once again not too many pictures, but still thought I would share. 

B.J. and Dusty in an old time photo.....get it the black and white photo in the background..

Me and my grandma. Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment