Sunday, June 1, 2014

My New Cousins in Disneyland

Did I mention I have the absolute best cousins?? On my dad's side of the family I have always been extremely close to all of my cousins. I always looked forward to seeing them. I have so many fun memories with them such as playing Steal the Flag, Annie Annie Over, and making stellar music videos. I always felt so lucky to have such a close family. Until recently my sister and I were the only grandkids on my mom's side of the family. I'm sure most of you know the story but we discovered we had two more sets of loving aunts and uncles as well as 11 awesome cousins. From the moment we met them I felt just as I did with my cousins on my dad's side that I had known all of my life. We bonded immediately, almost as if we hadn't missed a moment in each other's lives. Every time we get together we have so much fun and I often find myself imagining how it would have been growing up with them. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. This past week one of the families came out out to California. B.J. and I were able to spend a couple of evenings with them at Disneyland! It was such a blast to be with them. They are so much fun!



Uncle Rick

My cousin Kalen recently came home from his mission. It was so good to see him! As you see from the picture below he let me put pink ears on his head and convince him to buy a Frozen cell phone cover. This guy's awesome! We have missed him!


Awesome Disney employee that hopped in our picture. Found out after he is from Ogden, Utah. 
 My cousin's + B.J.'s awesome poses on Splash Mountain.

Sleeping on the ride. 

Tyson missed the memo...
My awesome cousins. We missed Kylee, Tyler, ChaRee and Rick in this picture. 
We had so much fun with our amazing cousins. We missed Ryan's family! Let's start planning the next trip for a family reunion!

1 comment:

  1. bwa ha ha. I loved the one pic on Splash mountain where, "Tyson missed the memo" That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete