Saturday, August 13, 2016

Visitors

As I was looking through my pictures from 2015 and the first half of this year I realized we had so many visitors! I wanted to dedicate a post to all of our awesome guests; we absolutely love when people come to stay with us (so please keep coming:).

SCOTT'S VISIT

So this was SUPER long ago... Like over a year.....like he's married now and has a baby on the way. I'm a little behind. BJ and Scott spent most of the days surfing. It was fun having Scott come visit!

Brotherly Love



It was Easter when Scott came so I made them do a super intense Easter Egg Hunt. I'm sure they were thrilled...



SHELLEY AND DUSTY'S VISIT

Dusty came to visit us for the first time (finally;). Dusty and Shelley are my cousins and Dusty was a good friend of BJ's growing up so we all have such a fun time when we get together!

I call this "Reunited and it feels so good"
On the tram to Six Flags


Our faces depict the day we had at Six Flags... Poor BJ was sick the whole day and Dusty.....well Dusty had an unpleasant experience on one of the rides as well. We'll leave it at that. 


On our way to Disneyland!



We included Dusty in our traditional 'Ears Photo' No words area really necessary for this gem.


I think I saw Daisy blush.







SHELLEY'S VISIT

Shelley' an awesome friend/cousin and came multiple times in one year. The two of us are in heaven when we get to go to Disneyland together.

I make her take awkward pictures with me....she's a good sport.


She also rides the Merry-Go-Round with me....not many others do that for me.


Possibly THE most awkward photo in Disney history. We don't even care that much about Frozen but there was no line....and the line used to be three hours just a year ago....so we felt compelled to take advantage.


Tradition




KRISTIE'S VISIT

Ginger and my friend, Kristie, came from Utah to visit! She actually came out a couple of times because we convinced her that it was best to buy a season pass to Disneyland:) It was her first time going to Disneyland!!






Three Utah friends with season passes to Disneyland.






No comments:

Post a Comment